Posts Tagged ‘brides,young’
Young Russian Brides
Russian Brides are Looking for a Husband or Money? – Tips to Recognize the Agency Scams and the Russian Dating Scam
Russian brides, often referred as Russian mail order brides, are for real and the vast majority is honest. They will make excellent wives for the men lucky enough to win their hearts. However, agency scams and Russian brides scams are for real as well and can be very costly, both in dollars and feelings, to the men who weren’t able to detect them in time.
For any man who decides to find his future bride in Russia, the first step is to select an honest website which offers a reliable international matchmaking service. Here are a few tips that can help in doing so:
* Does this website display the name of their company? Do they have offices? If not, this should raise serious doubts to begin with.
* Can you tell who the owners are? If not, why are they not providing their identity? Again, this can raise serious doubts.
* Do they provide a telephone number where you can reach them? if so, give them a call to make sure it’s working and take the time to ask them questions about their women and their services.
The next step is to be able to recognize a Russian dating scammer. Here are 3 different types or Russian bride scams:
1. It can be anyone pretending to be a nice looking Russian woman seeking a foreign life partner. These scammers will usually sign-up on “free dating websites?where there is less or no control on whoever signs-up.
2. Another type of Russian Girls scams consists of websites who hire young and nice looking women who sit behind a video-camera and chat with whoever is willing to pay for it.
3. The most difficult type of scam to detect is when the Agency Scams and Russian Brides Scams team up. Here is how it works: the agency owners find women who are willing to put their profiles on their website and will encourage men in corresponding with them per letters. The money from the letters will be split among parties.
Follow these 10 simple guidelines and you will not become a victim of agency scams or Russian brides scams.
1. NEVER GIVE A RUSSIAN WOMAN MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE MET IN PERSON AND YOU STRONGLY TRUST HER.
2. Take the time to choose an honest and reliable website to work with.
3. Russian women aren’t beggars. They are proud and have learnt to live without the excess. An honest Russian woman would never ask for money.
4. If a woman tells you that she’s in love with you after a few letters, it’s a really bad sign.
5. Make use of every letter to deepen your relationship. Describe yourself more in depth with each letter and ask for the same in return.
6. Once you share a good relationship on paper, make use of telephone or Video services.
7. If a Russian woman proposes you to vacation to some “neutral ground?such as Turkey, Egypt or Dominican Republic before you have met or shortly after you’ve met, it’s a bad sign. You should simply put an end to this relationship and report her.
8. Although, by tradition, Russian women are seeking older men for husband, please don’t overdo it. An age gap of up to 15 years is common but greater than that could lead to problems.
9. Google her. Type in her full name while trying her first name in different ways like Natalia, Nataliya, Natalya. If you find her anywhere on a scam site, please report her.
10. AGAIN: NEVER GIVE A RUSSIAN WOMAN MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE MET IN PERSON AND YOU STRONGLY TRUST HER.
Russian women become the brides of thousands of men each year. Following these rules is a first step in finding a beautiful Russian bride.
Ukrainian and Russian Brides at InterDating Marriage Agency in Kiev, UA
Where’s a good place to find a young bride?
I’m a grad student in my late 20s. I’m looking for an easy-going low-maintenance attractive girl between 17-21. I speak Russian and a little Spanish. No wisecracks.
Physically: I’m tall, well-endowed, broad-shouldered, considered handsome.
Personality: I have a great sense of humour, I have educated views, and I can be somewhat sensitive.
Who said I only wanted sex? You can’t love a young girl? If I only wanted sex, I’d go to Vegas or Tijuana.
I wouldn’t even mind 16 actually. I don’t care about the whole 18+ fixation people have. If I wanted to f**k an underage girl, again, Tijuana. I want a mate, not a whore.
Was JFK not intelligent? Jackie was almost 12 years younger. Thomas Edison? He married a 16-year-old when he was 29.
A college campus?
But if I were you, I might adjust my criteria to 18-21 so you don’t get picked up on charges
Polish Mail Order Brides
Beware of Scams When Looking for Mail Order Brides
There are basically two types of scams when it comes to mail order brides. The first one involves the internet-dating site itself, or the marriage agency, or whatever term they use to describe themselves. Some of these sites are out to get as many men to pay for memberships as possible and then disappear into cyberspace with all the money.
Many of the women who are listed with these sites will have no idea what the site owner is really up to and are completely innocent of any wrongdoing. On the other hand, these sites often use women who don’t even exist, or who aren’t foreign at all, or who have no idea their picture is on a dating site.
The way to protect yourself against sites like this is to do some research before you decide to sign up with a particular site. Look for reviews, visit forums, and see if you discover other people who have encountered problems with the site in the past.
Other steps you can take include:
• Looking for sites that require a photograph. Without a photo, you have no idea who you might be dealing with. And be leery of pictures in suggestive poses or those wearing provocative clothing. Those are the ones most likely to be trying to get your attention for the wrong reasons.
• Staying away from huge sites with tens of thousands of women, as well as tiny sites with less than 500. You’ll almost always be better off at a mid-size site with 2,000-4,000 hopeful women.
• Find out what ‘extra’ services the agency is charging you for. Your best bet is with a site that charges a flat monthly fee.
• Be sure the profile pictures look like ‘real’ women and be suspicious of a site where all the women are drop-dead gorgeous ‘model’ types.
• Do some research to see if the site has had complaints from previous members.
The other type of scam you could run into is from the supposed mail order bride herself. Unfortunately, you’re probably more likely to experience this type of scam than the first one. It tends to happen more often on large dating sites, because they’re able to blend in better, and because a large site gives them even more men to target.
The way to protect yourself against this type of scam is to know what to look for so you can recognize when it happens. Now, you should know that the majority of women who are on these international dating sites, or mail order bride sites, are genuinely seeking a marriage minded man and have no intention of scamming them or taking advantage of them in any way.
It’s the few who do that you must guard against.
Once you learn what to look for, it makes it much easier to spot these women who want nothing more from you than the money you’re willing to part with. Generally, they show their hand early in the relationship, but some scammers can be very patient, sometimes waiting several months before they play their hand. They’ve heard the rumors that all Americans are rich, and they just want to find some unsuspecting man who’s willing to share his ‘wealth’.
They know that while $50, $75, or $100 may not be a huge amount to you, for her it may be the equivalent to a week’s pay or more.With the average monthly salary in Russia roughly $640, she only has to find about 10 men willing to give her money to make that much, or even more.
The best advice: Don’t send any money for any reason.
Here are just a few of the ways she may try to make you sympathetic enough to send her money.
1. She tell you she wants to meet you but needs money for airline tickets, a travel visa and/or travel expenses. This is a classic scam that many men have been taken in by.
2. She’ll send you an email saying she can’t pay for translation and ask you to pay for it.
3. You’ll try to buy airline tickets, either for yourself or for her, from a travel agency she recommends and you don’t realize it’s a fake agency.
4. She’s had an accident and needs money – to pay for car repairs, hospital bills, expenses while she’s out of work, etc.
5. She’s lost her job, had to quit school, mother needs an operation…the list and the creativity goes on and on.
The bottom line is, to protect yourself from being scammed, do proper research on a site before you choose one, and don’t send money to a prospective bride for any reason.
Submissions for “Community Calendar” are required two weeks preceding the date of publication. Send to: Mary Ann Bottari, Pioneer Press, 3701 W. Lake Ave., Glenview IL 60026; firstname.lastname@example.org. Information may be faxed to (847) 486-7495.
Russian Mail Order Brides Prices
Why South African Men Marry Russian Women
Looking for a kief girl with a lekker spirit? South African men find Russian and Ukrainian women an excellent marriage match. Several South African towns have more single men than women so many seek wives from different countries. And with so many beautiful and available women in Russia and Ukraine, itâ€™s no wonder these lovebirds are matching up on international dating sites.
They make a cute couple
Russian women are known for their exquisite beauty, and many South African men are remarkably handsome. Get them together and you have some gorgeous couples! Their personalities seem to mesh well also. South African men have been described as traditional and thoughtful. Since Russian women love to be treated like ladies, South African men are happy to pamper them with chivalry. They prefer attractive women that are very well-groomed and these ladies are all about looking their best.
They are active, outdoor, sporty types
He says soccer, she says football. Either way, Russians and South Africans are crazy about sports, especially this one. South Africa will be the center of the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup next summer, while Russia is in the running to host the event in 2018. Others sports that are common in South Africa, while not as much in Russia, are rugby, cricket and surfing. Men can enjoy chatting and teaching Russian ladies about these sports, while the ladies can inform men about gymnastics and Russian Pyramid.
They share historical similarities
Russians and South Africans are no strangers to war and violence in their countries. Their histories are marked by unfortunate death and destruction which has ingrained many mixed feeling and emotions within the cultures. These historical events have provided the people with strong love and devotion for their countries. Whether relating on the similarities, or acknowledging the differences, learning about each otherâ€™s cultures provides interesting conversations.
They understand the investments of love
An age-old South African custom that is still practiced today is the payment from the groom to the brideâ€™s family, known as lobolo, bride price, or dowry. Paying to marry a woman sounds like a mail order bride, but just as these Russian women are not for sale, paying the lobolo is not actually a purchase price, but more like a gift to the brideâ€™s family. South African men understand there are investments involved in finding the perfect match so they donâ€™t mind investing in an online dating service to meet their ideal Russian bride.
These are only a few of the reasons why Russian women and South African men find each other compatible. The incredible opportunities for worldwide dating is allowing people from different countries to meet people they may have never met before!