Posts Tagged ‘brides,korean’
Young Russian Brides
Russian Brides are Looking for a Husband or Money? – Tips to Recognize the Agency Scams and the Russian Dating Scam
Russian brides, often referred as Russian mail order brides, are for real and the vast majority is honest. They will make excellent wives for the men lucky enough to win their hearts. However, agency scams and Russian brides scams are for real as well and can be very costly, both in dollars and feelings, to the men who weren’t able to detect them in time.
For any man who decides to find his future bride in Russia, the first step is to select an honest website which offers a reliable international matchmaking service. Here are a few tips that can help in doing so:
* Does this website display the name of their company? Do they have offices? If not, this should raise serious doubts to begin with.
* Can you tell who the owners are? If not, why are they not providing their identity? Again, this can raise serious doubts.
* Do they provide a telephone number where you can reach them? if so, give them a call to make sure it’s working and take the time to ask them questions about their women and their services.
The next step is to be able to recognize a Russian dating scammer. Here are 3 different types or Russian bride scams:
1. It can be anyone pretending to be a nice looking Russian woman seeking a foreign life partner. These scammers will usually sign-up on “free dating websites?where there is less or no control on whoever signs-up.
2. Another type of Russian Girls scams consists of websites who hire young and nice looking women who sit behind a video-camera and chat with whoever is willing to pay for it.
3. The most difficult type of scam to detect is when the Agency Scams and Russian Brides Scams team up. Here is how it works: the agency owners find women who are willing to put their profiles on their website and will encourage men in corresponding with them per letters. The money from the letters will be split among parties.
Follow these 10 simple guidelines and you will not become a victim of agency scams or Russian brides scams.
1. NEVER GIVE A RUSSIAN WOMAN MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE MET IN PERSON AND YOU STRONGLY TRUST HER.
2. Take the time to choose an honest and reliable website to work with.
3. Russian women aren’t beggars. They are proud and have learnt to live without the excess. An honest Russian woman would never ask for money.
4. If a woman tells you that she’s in love with you after a few letters, it’s a really bad sign.
5. Make use of every letter to deepen your relationship. Describe yourself more in depth with each letter and ask for the same in return.
6. Once you share a good relationship on paper, make use of telephone or Video services.
7. If a Russian woman proposes you to vacation to some “neutral ground?such as Turkey, Egypt or Dominican Republic before you have met or shortly after you’ve met, it’s a bad sign. You should simply put an end to this relationship and report her.
8. Although, by tradition, Russian women are seeking older men for husband, please don’t overdo it. An age gap of up to 15 years is common but greater than that could lead to problems.
9. Google her. Type in her full name while trying her first name in different ways like Natalia, Nataliya, Natalya. If you find her anywhere on a scam site, please report her.
10. AGAIN: NEVER GIVE A RUSSIAN WOMAN MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE MET IN PERSON AND YOU STRONGLY TRUST HER.
Russian women become the brides of thousands of men each year. Following these rules is a first step in finding a beautiful Russian bride.
Ukrainian and Russian Brides at InterDating Marriage Agency in Kiev, UA
Where’s a good place to find a young bride?
I’m a grad student in my late 20s. I’m looking for an easy-going low-maintenance attractive girl between 17-21. I speak Russian and a little Spanish. No wisecracks.
Physically: I’m tall, well-endowed, broad-shouldered, considered handsome.
Personality: I have a great sense of humour, I have educated views, and I can be somewhat sensitive.
Who said I only wanted sex? You can’t love a young girl? If I only wanted sex, I’d go to Vegas or Tijuana.
I wouldn’t even mind 16 actually. I don’t care about the whole 18+ fixation people have. If I wanted to f**k an underage girl, again, Tijuana. I want a mate, not a whore.
Was JFK not intelligent? Jackie was almost 12 years younger. Thomas Edison? He married a 16-year-old when he was 29.
A college campus?
But if I were you, I might adjust my criteria to 18-21 so you don’t get picked up on charges